The Booth Company (TBC), a global assessment company with over 4 decades of experience, specializing in 360 degree feedback and survey customization, has launched its much anticipated TruScore 3.0, the next evolution in cloud-based survey solutions.
This completely redesigned version of TruScore® is a survey hosting platform developed to make the process of setting up and executing an assessment project quick and easy; from initial project creation and automated invitations/reminders to progress tracking and report delivery. The newly developed enhancements include flexible automated features to fit all administrator needs regardless of experience. The updates to TruScore® are based on our client’s recommendations and were designed to provide significant administrative time savings from start to finish.
Top Features/Improvements include:
– New Create a Project wizard that guides you through 4 easy-steps to setup a 360 feedback project
– Quick and intuitive setup for large organization and team assessments
– An improved hands-off automated approach for project completion from start to finish
– Easier project management with better labeling and more automated features to ensure project completion
– Improved real-time search to find specific projects quickly
“We wanted to make TruScore® as easy on the administrator as possible,” said Tom Kuhne, Managing Partner and CTO of TBC. “The end goal of our updates was to give our clients and partners an extremely powerful and flexible application, with a simple and intuitive interface. The feedback that we’ve already received from clients highlights that we’ve achieved that fine balance.”
A longtime technology and content leader in the talent development industry, The Booth Company released TruScore® back in 2007 and have been improving the tool ever since. TruScore® is designed to be compatible with a broad range of assessments, making it an ideal platform for independently authored surveys, custom surveys, corporate university content, as well as TBC’s line of validated assessments.